One local organization’s decision to raise wages for their lowest-paid employees improved recruiting and decreased...Read More
Thank you for taking the time to think about your hiring and employee engagement strategies. We know that finding the right talent can be difficult when you have limited time and resources. Today’s pandemic has only heightened these challenges.
This guide offers ideas for small and medium-sized businesses to build a thriving workforce. We recommend you pick an area to explore and try one or two ideas at a time.
I want to learn…
- What is a living wage and how do I offer it to my employees?
- How do I manage scheduling to meet everyone’s needs?
- How can I hire more diverse candidates?
- How do I motivate my employees?
- What types of employee benefits should I offer?
- How can I help employees save for emergencies?
Build Your Thriving Workforce Strategy
Having a Thriving Workforce strategy can help you hire and retain good employees. It involves the six key components below. Within these categories are many options for what you can provide to your employees. No set of practices is right for every organization, but there is a lot you can offer, even if you are a smaller organization. Learn more in these areas:
Thriving Workforce Blog
Individuals coming out of prison are often beginning a new type of sentence. After serving their time, they face many...Read More