2014 LIVE UNITED RECOGNITION
- Once you have determined the category in which you are submitting a nomination form(s), please review the United Way of Central Iowa Priority Areas document for definition and examples.
- Please use 12 pt. minimum font size, Times New Roman font is preferred.
- All information provided should pertain to the 2013 calendar year activities.
- Photos are encouraged for organizations.
- A photo of an individual nominee is required.
- Photos will not be used for judging purposes. The photos will be used for recognition at the event.
- Please send jpeg format photos. Photos embedded into powerpoints and newsletters, for example, cannot be transferred to the event presentation format. NOTE: supplemental materials should not be included (copies of newsletters, flyers, etc.).
- This year, organizations do not need to submit a logo.
- Once submitted, your entry becomes the property of United Way of Central Iowa. By submitting a nomination the Organization/Individual agree the entry may be used in whole or in part in United Way of Central Iowa’s publications and promotions and may be shared with United Way Worldwide.
- Organization/Individual takes full responsibility for obtaining all necessary consents and releases for use of any of the information, including photographs.
- Organization/Individual warrants it has full authority to us such materials in this program and that United Way of Central Iowa may use these materials as described, and release United Way of Central Iowa from any liability associated with such use.
- If an award application is improperly completed or submitted an effort will be made to contact you to discuss.
- Award Recipients from the 2013 event are not eligible in the same category this year. However, to be considered for the Spirit of Central Iowa award, please submit a nomination for your organization in all three categories (Give, Advocate and Volunteer).
- The LIVE UNITED Recognition Luncheon will take place on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
Entry deadline: January 17, 2014
Email entries & photos to: Liveunited@unitedwaydm.org
Organization Applications (Microsoft Word Documents)
Individual Applications (Microsoft Word Documents)
United Way of Central Iowa's Priority Areas
See last year's winners.